List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lauri Kuittinen Date:January 19 2010 1:47pm
Subject:Changing the way e-mails are sent (RE: Disabling the "issue
created" message)
View as plain text
Hi,

Thanks for your help, I found the functions and now have the functionality I want.

Now that we've had eventum in production for two days, I noticed some more functionality
I'm missing.

Whenever a user sends a message to the mailbox that eventum creates issues from, there's
often one or more other people in the To and Cc fields in our environment.

Now, when we send a reply to an issue, eventum sends the email notification to everyone in
the notification list, one by one. And each user sees the email notification like it was
sent to them only, and they are not sure was the message other people that were on the to
and cc fields of the original message.

So my question is, would it be possible to change the way the emails are sent one by one,
so that they would be sent as one batch, all people who are on the notification list
would appear on the address fields. So that everyone would see who else the email has
been sent to.

Most of the people we receive mail from, are not eventum users, so they can't open the
issues.

--
Lauri