List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:marcin.slusarczyk Date:November 10 2004 8:46am
Subject:Re: A general help on Eventum
View as plain text
AD1. Bug is an issue

AD2. It is PHP's bug tracker. It is very nice. But I prefer eventum as
more flexible.

Marcin Slusarczyk

Message from "Ritesh Nadhani" <riteshp@stripped> received on 2004-11-10
08:12

2004-11-10 08:12

"Ritesh Nadhani" <riteshp@stripped>

        To:     <eventum-users@stripped>
        cc:     (bcc: Marcin Slusarczyk/PLCRC/ABB)
        Subject:        A general help on Eventum

Hello,

We are looking at Eventum to use it for our internal bugs and issue
management. We got installed in our test server for a test run. Looks
good.

I have some doubts though:

1.) Its given that we can track issues/bugs from the tool. Now there is no

options for bug tracking. Do we consider a issue as a bug?
2.) MySQL seems to be using a different bug tracker at http://bugs.mysql.com
. Is it also an open-source tool?
3.) I cant seem to change the default login/password i.e.
admin@stripped
/ admin to something else? What should I do?

Regards,
Ritesh

A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani10 Nov
Re: A general help on Eventummarcin.slusarczyk10 Nov
  • Re: A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani10 Nov
    • RE: A general help on EventumJoao Prado Maia10 Nov
      • Re: A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani11 Nov
        • RE: A general help on EventumJoao Prado Maia12 Nov
          • Re: A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani15 Nov
Re: A general help on EventumRitesh Nadhani17 Nov
  • RE: A general help on EventumBryan Alsdorf17 Nov