List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:December 28 2009 9:11pm
Subject:Re: Happy Birthday 2.1.1
View as plain text
Hah!

Alfredo Cuaresma wrote:
> Hello,
> as last year, is still enabled the rule of new-year-new-release? :)

We were just discussing this on Freenode, we need to update some docs and the installer
but yes we will be trying to release in the next month. There have been a lot of things
changed, but since the contributors to Eventum generally stay in sync with the dev version

it can be hard to find motivation to actually make a release.

Thanks for poking us on this, hopefully I can announce something soon.

Best Regards,
/bryan