List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Lauri Kuittinen Date:December 15 2009 11:44am
View as plain text

I'd like to do a few tweaks on eventum, and I'd appreciate any help in doing these.

*         I'd like to view the column "iss_last_response_date" from the "eventum_issue"
table in the List issues page. Is there a way to do this?

*         Also, I'd like the "Last action date" and "Status change date" to show dates
instead, the same way as the "Created date" does, is this possible?

*         I'd like to clean up the view issue page, I would like to remove the Time
tracking, Phone calls and Drafts listings, how can I do that?

If I was unclear on some points, please tell me and I can try to clarify what I mean

Thanks in advance,

Lauri Kuittinen
IT Support
Mobile +358 50 543 2227
3 Step IT Group Oy

Make sense, not waste
Smart services for your asset management

ModificationsLauri Kuittinen15 Dec
  • RE: ModificationsDavid Anderson15 Dec