List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ruan Fourie Date:December 11 2009 9:55am
Subject:Out of office messages, mass deletion
View as plain text
Hi I have two questions,

First off, if I want to mass delete issues from eventum, can I just
remove them from the issues table or will it cause other problems?

Second, I am having problems with loops on out-of-office messages and
would like to know how to get past it if anybody perhaps had the same
problem. There seems to be some sort of fix for 2.2 (which is what I am
running) but this morning I had over 1000 issues created after last
night with one guy's email that had an out-of-office reply on (from
there the mass deletion attempt). From:
http://forge.mysql.com/wiki/Eventum:Changelog#2009-01-14.2C_Version_2.2
*
Added Precedence: Bulk header to emails to prevent out of office
replies. Fixes #34466 (Bryan) *

Regards
Ruan*
*

Thread
Out of office messages, mass deletionRuan Fourie11 Dec
  • Re: Out of office messages, mass deletionBryan Alsdorf11 Dec