List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leksi Bauer Date:November 20 2009 10:46pm
Subject:RE: Change Tool Colors
View as plain text
Thanks Bryan! :)

Leksi Bauer

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryan Alsdorf [mailto:bryan@stripped]
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 3:58 PM
To: Leksi Bauer
Cc: eventum-users@stripped

Leksi Bauer wrote:
> Hello all,
>

> I'm in the process of putting together a customized version of Eventum. I
> was able to modify the login page template as well as the "New Issue"
> template page. However, I'm now trying to modify the colors in the pages,
> but can't find where. The Login page is no problem (the color is specified
> as a Hex color code in the HTML code), but the New Post is taking the
> background color from a variable called $cell_color, which I can't find.
>

> Could someone help me point out where I can find these settings so I can
> modify them without the needing of changing the variable to a fixed value?

The basic colors are defined in config/config.php

// define colors used by eventum
define('APP_CELL_COLOR', '#255282');
define('APP_LIGHT_COLOR', '#DDDDDD');
define('APP_MIDDLE_COLOR', '#CACACA');
define('APP_DARK_COLOR', '#CACACA');
define('APP_CYCLE_COLORS', '#DDDDDD,#CACACA');
define('APP_INTERNAL_COLOR', '#9C494B');

Yeah its pretty bad that they are all hardcoded instead of in CSS. I am
about to start a
project to rip out most of the nasty nested tables and hardcoded values and
handle it in
CSS but this should help for now.

Best Regards,
--
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program, AB. http://askmonty.org

Thread
Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov
  • Re: Change Tool ColorsLeon Felipe Garcia20 Nov
    • RE: Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov
  • Re: Change Tool ColorsBryan Alsdorf20 Nov
    • RE: Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov