List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:November 20 2009 9:58pm
Subject:Re: Change Tool Colors
View as plain text
Leksi Bauer wrote:
> Hello all,
> I'm in the process of putting together a customized version of Eventum. I
> was able to modify the login page template as well as the "New Issue"
> template page. However, I'm now trying to modify the colors in the pages,
> but can't find where. The Login page is no problem (the color is specified
> as a Hex color code in the HTML code), but the New Post is taking the
> background color from a variable called $cell_color, which I can't find.
> Could someone help me point out where I can find these settings so I can
> modify them without the needing of changing the variable to a fixed value?

The basic colors are defined in config/config.php

// define colors used by eventum
define('APP_CELL_COLOR', '#255282');
define('APP_DARK_COLOR', '#CACACA');
define('APP_INTERNAL_COLOR', '#9C494B');

Yeah its pretty bad that they are all hardcoded instead of in CSS. I am about to start a
project to rip out most of the nasty nested tables and hardcoded values and handle it in
CSS but this should help for now.

Best Regards,
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program, AB.
Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov
  • Re: Change Tool ColorsLeon Felipe Garcia20 Nov
    • RE: Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov
  • Re: Change Tool ColorsBryan Alsdorf20 Nov
    • RE: Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov