List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leksi Bauer Date:November 20 2009 8:44pm
Subject:Change Tool Colors
View as plain text
Hello all,

I'm in the process of putting together a customized version of Eventum. I
was able to modify the login page template as well as the "New Issue"
template page. However, I'm now trying to modify the colors in the pages,
but can't find where. The Login page is no problem (the color is specified
as a Hex color code in the HTML code), but the New Post is taking the
background color from a variable called $cell_color, which I can't find.

Could someone help me point out where I can find these settings so I can
modify them without the needing of changing the variable to a fixed value?

Thanks!

Leksi Bauer

Thread
Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov
  • Re: Change Tool ColorsLeon Felipe Garcia20 Nov
    • RE: Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov
  • Re: Change Tool ColorsBryan Alsdorf20 Nov
    • RE: Change Tool ColorsLeksi Bauer20 Nov