List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:gamil.coke Date:November 14 2009 2:29am
Subject:Re: Getting Eventum email notifications to work with XAMPP (Win XP)
View as plain text
Thanks again bryan

I will take a look at it and see if it can do what I want but it does not sound exactly like what I need. If it is as you describe then I would probably need to code.

Because it is a reminder (which is useful and necessary) but what I was describing is a constraint. For instance, if there is a paper jam in a printer and the help desk selects that category it should not take more than 30 minutes to resolve and close the issue. There would be no variation on this time.

As a control the help desk cannot  be able extend that time and that time should be transparent and fixed. So the customer has confidence the issue will be fixed in a maximal time.

Thanks again for your help it is greatly appreciation. Eventum is a really good product.

Just curious do you know of any one who has extended eventum in a CMDB solution? Encompassing asset management, change management, etc?

Gamil