List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:gamil.coke Date:November 14 2009 1:53am
Subject:Re: Getting Eventum email notifications to work with XAMPP (Win XP)
View as plain text
Yes I got it out working there was a switch to use with php and I used task scheduler as substitute from cron. Thanks for your help. The next thing I need to do is to reflect SLAs I know there are timed categories but how do I set max times in eventum? I.e. Have fixed times to resolve an issue and if time expires it is a violation.

What I see now is that one can enter an estimate of how long a job can take per issue but I do not want this to be variable on the mood of the help desk.

Gamil

Gamil