List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:November 14 2009 1:25am
Subject:Re: Getting Eventum email notifications to work with XAMPP (Win XP)
View as plain text
Hi Gamil,

Gamil Coke wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am trying to use Eventum  2.2 for a help desk application.
> I think it is a great product so far in testing it. But I am having a
> serious issue when it comes to email notifications. None are going out.
> Looking at the documentation there is only instruction for linux. Are
> there instructions on getting email notification to work on windows.
> This is for just for a demo my boss will see in action.

You just need to run the process_mail_queue.php file indicated in the linux instructions.
Windows scheduler should work fine for the job:
http://www.iopus.com/guides/winscheduler.htm

It has been a long time since I used windows but there is no reason it shouldn't work.

Best Regards,
/bryan

--
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer