List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gamil Coke Date:November 12 2009 8:39pm
Subject:Getting Eventum email notifications to work with XAMPP (Win XP)
View as plain text
Hi there,

I am trying to use Eventum  2.2 for a help desk application.
I think it is a great product so far in testing it. But I am having a
serious issue when it comes to email notifications. None are going out.
Looking at the documentation there is only instruction for linux. Are
there instructions on getting email notification to work on windows.
This is for just for a demo my boss will see in action.

Gamil

My test Environment is:

- Win XP Pro SP 3
- XAMPP
 + Apache 2.2.12 (IPV6 enabled)
  + MySQL 5.1.37 (Community Server) with PBXT engine 1.0.08-rc
  + PHP 5.3.0 + PEAR (PEAR, Mail_Mime, MDB2, Zend)
  + Perl 5.10.0 (Bundle::Apache2, Bundle::Apache::ASP, Bundle::Email,
Bundle::DBD::mysql, DBD::SQlite)
  + XAMPP Control Version 2.5.8 (ApacheFriends Edition)
  + XAMPP CLI Bundle 1.6
  + XAMPP Port Check 1.4
  + XAMPP Security 1.1
  + SQLite 2.8.17
  + SQLite 3.6.16
  + OpenSSL 0.9.8k
  + phpMyAdmin 3.2.0.1
  + ADOdb v5.09a
  + FPDF v1.6
  + Zend Framework 1.9 Minimal Package (via PEAR)
  + Mercury Mail Transport System v4.62
  + msmtp 1.4.17 (a sendmail compatible SMTP client)
  + FileZilla FTP Server 0.9.32
  + Webalizer 2.21-02 (with GeoIP lite)
  + Xdebug 2.0.5 for PHP
  + eAccelerator 0.9.6-rc1 for PHP
  + Ming 0.4.2 for PHP
  + PDF with pdflib lite v7.0.4p4 for PHP

--
Gamil Coke

tel: 926-1100 ext 2044

Thread
Getting Eventum email notifications to work with XAMPP (Win XP) Gamil Coke12 Nov
  • Re: Getting Eventum email notifications to work with XAMPP (Win XP)Bryan Alsdorf14 Nov
Re: Getting Eventum email notifications to work with XAMPP (Win XP)gamil.coke14 Nov