List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Susanne Chau Date:November 9 2009 10:29am
Subject:Questions about Eventum
View as plain text
Hi,

Our company uses Eventum as bug tracking tool and I would like to ask
questions about the process to archive old projects, so I hope by adding
to this list it will be possible for me to ask any questions regarding
Eventum.

Best regards,
Susanne

Thread
Questions about EventumSusanne Chau9 Nov
  • RE: Questions about EventumM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan9 Nov
    • Re: Questions about EventumSusanne Chau9 Nov
      • Re: Questions about EventumBryan Alsdorf9 Nov
        • Re: Questions about EventumSusanne Chau10 Nov
          • Re: Questions about EventumBryan Alsdorf16 Nov
            • Re: Questions about EventumSusanne Chau16 Nov