List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:November 4 2004 2:23pm
Subject:RE: Possible bug: uploading multiple files
View as plain text
James,

> Can someone please test whether it is possible to upload more than
> one file at a time.  Eventum adds additional dialog boxes, but when
> I try it, only the first file is uploaded.

Yes, that is a known bug with Firefox in our internal tests as well. It does
work on Internet Explorer though, for some reason.

We are meaning to get some free time and take a look at this - it doesn't look
like a very difficult bug to fix.

--Joao

Thread
Possible bug: uploading multiple filesJames Gardiner4 Nov
  • RE: Possible bug: uploading multiple filesJoao Prado Maia4 Nov
    • Re: Possible bug: uploading multiple filesJames Gardiner4 Nov
      • RE: Possible bug: uploading multiple filesJoao Prado Maia12 Nov