List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gregory Larkin Date:October 28 2009 12:30pm
Subject:Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emails
View as plain text
> David,

> David Anderson wrote:

> > Hi Mattias,

> > We have had the same issue and have had to make modifications to Eventum

> > to put the recipients into one mail.  The mods were not easy due to the

> > design of the Eventum mail handling routines.

> > I will see if I can extract the changes we have made and post them.

> I would welcome these changes into the main Eventum tree, if you post a
diff (or even

> better a branch on launchpad) I will merge them in.

> Best Regards,

> --

> Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer

> Monty Program, AB.  <http://askmonty.org> http://askmonty.org
Hi everyone,
one of our clients forwarded it to me, because we added this functionality
to their Eventum instance a while back.  They have given us the go-ahead
to offer the diffs to the community.
The only drawback is that the diffs are against Eventum v1.7.1.  A quick
scan
of the installation directory shows the following files were changed:
class.mail_queue.php
class.mail.php
class.notification.php
class.support.php
If it's useful, I can post a set of diffs somewhere, unless you think it
will
be too difficult to merge into the latest version of the code.
Thank you,
Greg Larkin
SourceHosting.net, LLC
http://www.sourcehosting.net/

Thread
Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsMattias.Eriksson22 Oct
  • Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsDavid Anderson22 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsChristopher Faust22 Oct
    • Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsBryan Alsdorf23 Oct
RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsAnders Klarström22 Oct
Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsGregory Larkin28 Oct
  • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsDavid Anderson28 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsChristopher Faust29 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsGregory Larkin10 Feb