List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Anderson Date:October 22 2009 8:13pm
Subject:Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emails
View as plain text
Hi Mattias,

We have had the same issue and have had to make modifications to
Eventum to put the recipients into one mail.  The mods were not easy
due to the design of the Eventum mail handling routines.

I will see if I can extract the changes we have made and post them.

Regards,
Dave Anderson

On 23/10/2009, at 8:01 AM, "Mattias.Eriksson@stripped"
<Mattias.Eriksson@stripped
 > wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I have been using Eventum for a couple of years and I am very
> satisfied.
> We are using Eventum both as a as a support system towards external
> customers and as a system to keep track of our internal issues.
>
> However, one big disadvantage for us is that it is not possible to see
> which people that is in the notification list directly in the emails
> that is sent from Eventum. If you send an email that is intended for
> two
> persons and "talk" to both of them in the email they often reply and
> say
> the email was only sent to one of the persons.
>
> It would be really nice if it was possible to make Eventum
> automatically
> add something like this at the top of each new email:

> This email is sent from XXXXXXXXX to the following recipients:
> Internal Staff: Lisa Karlsson, Peter Eriksson
> Other: <email removed>, <email removed>
>
> If you reply to this e-mail, make sure you include [#{issue ID}] in
> the
> subject line
>
> Does anyone know if it is possible to modify Eventum in order to
> achieve
> this?
>
> Perhaps it is something to add to next version of Eventum.
>
> Regards,
> Mattias Eriksson

Thread
Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsMattias.Eriksson22 Oct
  • Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsDavid Anderson22 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsChristopher Faust22 Oct
    • Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsBryan Alsdorf23 Oct
RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsAnders Klarström22 Oct
Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsGregory Larkin28 Oct
  • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsDavid Anderson28 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsChristopher Faust29 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsGregory Larkin10 Feb