List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<Mattias.Eriksson Date:October 22 2009 7:00pm
Subject:Automatically add notification list members to top of new emails
View as plain text
Hello!

I have been using Eventum for a couple of years and I am very satisfied.
We are using Eventum both as a as a support system towards external
customers and as a system to keep track of our internal issues.

However, one big disadvantage for us is that it is not possible to see
which people that is in the notification list directly in the emails
that is sent from Eventum. If you send an email that is intended for two
persons and "talk" to both of them in the email they often reply and say
the email was only sent to one of the persons.

It would be really nice if it was possible to make Eventum automatically
add something like this at the top of each new email:

This email is sent from XXXXXXXXX to the following recipients:
Internal Staff: Lisa Karlsson, Peter Eriksson
Other: <email removed>, <email removed>

If you reply to this e-mail, make sure you include [#{issue ID}] in the
subject line

Does anyone know if it is possible to modify Eventum in order to achieve
this?

Perhaps it is something to add to next version of Eventum.

Regards,
Mattias Eriksson

Thread
Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsMattias.Eriksson22 Oct
  • Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsDavid Anderson22 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsChristopher Faust22 Oct
    • Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsBryan Alsdorf23 Oct
RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsAnders Klarström22 Oct
Re: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsGregory Larkin28 Oct
  • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsDavid Anderson28 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsChristopher Faust29 Oct
    • RE: Automatically add notification list members to top of new emailsGregory Larkin10 Feb