List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Michael Bannach Date:October 14 2009 1:59pm
Subject:Missing email headers
View as plain text
Hi,
I just upgraded to 2.2 from 1.71 running on SunOS 5.10.  I have run all of the upgrade
scripts for each version in between in succession.  It is working as expected, however
there is a problem with the emails being sent as they are coming through without the
headers.  I checked the database and they are there in the mail_queue table... just not
being included when the actual email is sent.  Here's an example

Subject:
So the emails it's send out come with a blank subject and are from "@localhost"

Any Ideas?

Thanks, Mike

Thread
Missing email headersMichael Bannach14 Oct
  • Re: Missing email headersMichael Bannach7 Nov
    • Re: Missing email headersMichael Bannach7 Nov