List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:October 6 2009 8:57pm
Subject:Re: how to create new Graphical Stats for custom_filed
View as plain text
Hi,

Jin wrote:
> Custom filed has 3 cllumns.
>
> I want to add  new graph stats for 1 of custom field.
>
> One Custom filed id is company.  Lists are  company1, company2, company3.
>
> I want to show "1)   Issues by company"  in left side of frame in stats
> section.
>                        2)   add graph stats in right side of frame in
> stats section.
>
> Any suggestion ?
>
> There is report section to get graph. But i want to show in stats section.

There is no system to add new reports to the main page. However, it should be fairly
simple.

If you have a graph on the custom fields report that shows exactly what you want you can
take the URL of that image and just add it to the template for the main page.

The template should be main.tpl.html

Best Regards,
--
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer