List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jin Date:October 5 2009 10:01pm
Subject:how to create new Graphical Stats for custom_filed
View as plain text
Custom filed has 3 cllumns.

I want to add  new graph stats for 1 of custom field.

One Custom filed id is company.  Lists are  company1, company2, company3.

I want to show "1)   Issues by company"  in left side of frame in stats
section.
                       2)   add graph stats in right side of frame in
stats section.

Any suggestion ?

There is report section to get graph. But i want to show in stats section.

Thanks

Jin

Thread
how to create new Graphical Stats for custom_filedJin6 Oct
  • Re: how to create new Graphical Stats for custom_filedBryan Alsdorf6 Oct