List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Diogo Salazar Date:September 21 2009 3:51pm
Subject:Error on class.notification.php
View as plain text
One of my team mates has been having this problem whenever he finishes an

"Fatal Error. Cannot use string offset as an array in
<root>\eventum\include\class.notification.php on line 843."

I took a look at it and this is what line 843 does: "array('Message-ID'
=>  $data['not_note']['not_message_id'],);"

Ain't this last comma not supposed to be there?

Diogo Salazar

NeuroTech - Transformando Dados em Resultados

Error on class.notification.phpDiogo Salazar21 Sep