List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Diogo Salazar Date:September 21 2009 3:51pm
Subject:Error on class.notification.php
View as plain text
One of my team mates has been having this problem whenever he finishes an
issue:

"Fatal Error. Cannot use string offset as an array in
<root>\eventum\include\class.notification.php on line 843."

I took a look at it and this is what line 843 does: "array('Message-ID'
=>  $data['not_note']['not_message_id'],);"

Ain't this last comma not supposed to be there?

Diogo Salazar

NeuroTech - Transformando Dados em Resultados

diogo@stripped

www.neurotech.com.br

Thread
Error on class.notification.phpDiogo Salazar21 Sep