List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike Reid Date:September 12 2009 12:51am
Subject:Can't Close an issue with Customer Integration Backend enabled
View as plain text
Hi all,

I am having problems closing an issue when I have the Customer Integration Backend
enabled. When attempting to close an issue by pressing the close issue button, the "Close
Issue" page does not appear. If I turn off customer integration the close works fine.

I assumed that I had erred in the implementation of the customer integration, but I
reproduced the problem after creating a new eventum directory and using the Default
project and the Example customer module provided.  I activated customer support on the
default project, created a test issue- added a customer, and tried to close the issue
without success.

I am just wondering if anyone can reproduce the above, or hopefully point me in the right
direction to fix my problem?

Make your browsing faster, safer, and easier with the new Internet Explorer® 8.
Optimized for Yahoo! Get it Now for Free! at
Can't Close an issue with Customer Integration Backend enabledMike Reid12 Sep
  • Re: Can't Close an issue with Customer Integration Backend enabledBryan Alsdorf14 Sep