List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stephen North Date:September 11 2009 6:06pm
Subject:RE: FW: Corrupt attachments - Help ! - additional info
View as plain text
Hi Bryan (and everybody else),

Thanks for your response.

I've sorted the problem (which may to some of you be childs play, but to
others not!)

I edited the class.db_api.php file a couple of days ago and made the
change using notepad. Notepad added a character at the top of the file
(that wasn't visible in notepad) which was the cause of the problem -
now I've replaced that file with a clean one.

All of my attachments now open OK and my stats graphs are back!

Thanks,
Steve.