List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:September 10 2009 4:50pm
Subject:Re: linking to Eventum pages & creating issues
View as plain text
Justin Putney wrote:
> Thanks, Bryan. That makes sense. I'll give it a try. Can I send it to a
> specific project this way?

You can pass prj_id=X to new.php where x is the ID of the project (this is already
supported by Eventum)

> Also, do I have to do anything different to set custom fields?

You just have to use a special name for them, custom_fields[X] where X is the field ID. In

testing it seems custom fields already use $smarty.request so you won't have to edit them.

new.php?custom_fields[4]=blah works for me.

> Would you mind posting the list of possible GET/POST values I could set or
> let me know the best place to look for them?

You can look at templates/new.tpl.html at the input fields, or perhaps a simpler way if
you have firebug installed is just inspect the element and get the name from it.

Best Regards,
--
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program, AB. http://askmonty.org