List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Justin Putney Date:September 10 2009 4:43pm
Subject:Re: linking to Eventum pages & creating issues
View as plain text
Thanks, Bryan. That makes sense. I'll give it a try. Can I send it to a
specific project this way?

Also, do I have to do anything different to set custom fields?

Would you mind posting the list of possible GET/POST values I could set or
let me know the best place to look for them?

Thanks!

-Justin

On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 9:36 AM, Bryan Alsdorf <bryan@stripped> wrote:

> Justin Putney wrote:
>
>> Thanks, Bryan! I'll take a look at this. I think I may be able to do it
>> with
>> POST values from Flash as well. My preference is to make as few changes as
>> possible to the existing Eventum code so that I can update to new versions
>> cleanly. I'll definitely share any changes I make.
>>

> Posting would require the least (probably no) changes to the Eventum code.
> However these changes are useful for all so if you submitted a patch for
> them they would be integrated into the main eventum code.
>

> Best Regards,
> --
> Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
> Monty Program, AB. http://askmonty.org

Thread
linking to Eventum pages & creating issuesJustin Putney10 Sep
Re: linking to Eventum pages & creating issuesJustin Putney10 Sep
  • Re: linking to Eventum pages & creating issuesBryan Alsdorf10 Sep