List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jos v.d. Voort v.d. Kleij Date:September 2 2009 7:06pm
Subject:Not sending to notification list
View as plain text
I am having a problem sending emails out from an issue.

I receive an email into Eventum and it gets assigned to two users.

My notification list on the issue has:

    * the mailaddress of the person we received from
    * the mailaddress it was sent to (this is the mailaddress we
      received the mail from in the system)
    * the mail address of person 1 assigned
    * the mail address of person 2 assigned

when I mail from the issue, the mail is not sent. The notification list
is empty after "members:". I have looked in the database with phpmyadmin
and cannot find the mail in the database. It is not there pending or so.
I can see the mails that have gone out when the issue was created and I
know for a fact that they have been mailed out as I have confirmation
from the person who mailed in the issue.

Is this a setup issue or does it have to do with below:

I did have an issue where mails were blocked. See this issue
http://lists.mysql.com/eventum-users/5604

Can it have something to do with this?

Please advise.

Jos van der Voort

--
Jos v.d. Voort v.d. Kleij
Kievitstraat 2

josvandervoort@stripped
053 - 789 1365
06 - 5159 9882

Thread
Not sending to notification listJos v.d. Voort v.d. Kleij2 Sep