List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Can Göymen Date:September 1 2009 2:26pm
Subject:Change User's role to standart user from customer
View as plain text
Hi,

I have a project named x and I created class file to do customer
integration. Class file include 10 user, and I executed
customer/example/create_customers.php. Then users are created with this way,
roles set as customer (pru_role = 3). And now, we decided to not use
customer integration. We wants to change users role to standart user from
customer role. But it seems we cannot change in administration panel with
manage users.

If I change customer role in eventum_project_user table, for instance one of
customer's role set to 4 in pru_role (standart user), occur a problem?

 <http://www.yesilbilgi.org/> can_signature

Change User's role to standart user from customerCan Göymen1 Sep
  • RE: Change User's role to standart user from customerCan Göymen9 Sep
    • RE: Change User's role to standart user from customerLeksi Bauer9 Sep
    • RE: Change User's role to standart user from customerM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan10 Sep