List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M S Date:September 1 2009 7:59am
Subject:Problem with English Language
View as plain text
Hi All,

I installed Eventum on a german Windows 2003. Now Eventum is being shown in german, so I
changed the 'APP_GETTEXT_MODE' parameter from Native to PHP. The problem remains there.

This is my config.php

define('APP_DEFAULT_LOCALE', 'en_US');

// 'native' or 'php'. Try native first, if you experience strange issues
// such as language switching randomly, try php
define('APP_GETTEXT_MODE', 'PHP');

I noticed also there is no folder for english language with eventum.mo under
\misc\localization\...

What am I doing wrong and how can fix that problem?

Thank you a lot in advance,

T. Zwick

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0908axReisen2
Mehr wissen - besser reisen.
Thread
Problem with English LanguageM S1 Sep
  • Re: Problem with English LanguageBryan Alsdorf1 Sep