List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Leon Felipe Garcia Date:August 20 2009 2:15pm
Subject:Re: High usage on list.php
View as plain text
What I would do is to check my default filters like, do not show
closed, list only a few rows, etc.

 also you could ask about mysql processes while the php processes get
the cpu spike..

something helpful would be trying to install same version and a db
dump to a local environment so you can monitor the behavior

look for problems related to your specific version..

Regards..

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:39 AM, Leksi Bauer<lbauer@stripped> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Leon.
>

> All I’m getting from them is this:
>

> Top Process %CPU 101 /usr/bin/php /home/server/public_html/eventum/list.php
>
> Top Process %CPU 92.0 /usr/bin/php /home/server/public_html/eventum/list.php
>
> Top Process %CPU 8.5 /usr/bin/php /home/server/public_html/eventum/list.php
>

> They moved us to a better server while they investigate if they need to
> upgrade our package… which obviously means more money.
>

> What kind of detailed information should I ask for?
>

> Leksi Bauer Asturias

Thread
High usage on list.phpLeksi Bauer20 Aug
Re: High usage on list.phpLeon Felipe Garcia20 Aug
  • RE: High usage on list.phpLeksi Bauer20 Aug
    • Re: High usage on list.phpLeon Felipe Garcia20 Aug