List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Neil Maitland Date:November 2 2004 1:17pm
Subject:Can't see issues after creating project
View as plain text
Hi

I just created a new project in eventum (1.2.2 on apache2/XP) and now I
can hardly see any non-closed issues - they have just disappeared from
the List Issues page!

The two Open issues I can still see seem to be unique in that they are
duplicates of other issues.

If I go into the new project where a colleague has added some new
issues, I can't see those either.

I can access any issue by entering an issue id # in the search box at
the top right of the toolbar.

No other users are having any problems, and I am not the only
Administrator.

Any idea what's wrong?

Neil
Thread
Can't see issues after creating projectNeil Maitland2 Nov
  • RE: Can't see issues after creating projectJoao Prado Maia2 Nov