List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:marcin.slusarczyk Date:November 2 2004 11:38am
Subject:RE: Duplicate issue should inherit changes to original
View as plain text
What is duplicate for you?
For me such state is used if there is already issue describing the same
problem. Then  such issue is marked duplicate and it is final state for me
(as rejected).

Marcin Slusarczyk

Message from "Joao Prado Maia" <jpm@stripped> received on 2004-10-30
02:11

2004-10-30 02:11

"Joao Prado Maia" <jpm@stripped>

        To:     <eventum-users@stripped>
        cc:     (bcc: Marcin Slusarczyk/PLCRC/ABB)

Sandip,

> If issue B is a duplicate of issue A, and if A has been marked fixed,
> shouldnt B also be marked fixed?

Definetely. If this is not already happening, I consider this a bug.

Thanks for the report.

--Joao