List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:August 10 2009 3:34pm
Subject:Re: Change front page for users
View as plain text

Can Göymen wrote:
> I just wondered if I can change front page like customer integrated project?
> After logining into eventum, if I choose customer integrated project then I
> reach front page that customer_report.tpl.html. When I select a normal
> project, list issues page is opening. Is there anyone have any idea about
> how I can change this first page?

The list issues page isn't default for any project I don't think. If you want to change
the contents of the default page (main.php) edit the template main.tpl. Or in main.php you

can redirect to another page.

Best Regards,
Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
Monty Program, AB.
Change front page for usersCan Göymen10 Aug
  • Re: Change front page for usersBryan Alsdorf10 Aug
    • RE: Change front page for usersM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan11 Aug