List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Can Göymen Date:August 10 2009 11:07am
Subject:Change front page for users
View as plain text

I just wondered if I can change front page like customer integrated project?
After logining into eventum, if I choose customer integrated project then I
reach front page that customer_report.tpl.html. When I select a normal
project, list issues page is opening. Is there anyone have any idea about
how I can change this first page?

Thank you.

 <> can_signature

Change front page for usersCan Göymen10 Aug
  • Re: Change front page for usersBryan Alsdorf10 Aug
    • RE: Change front page for usersM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan11 Aug