List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Date:August 4 2009 12:18pm
Subject:Re: monitor.php
View as plain text
Done as you suggested and I am nolonger seeing these errors. But I am still
confused on how to write mail and update/create an issue.

On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Bryan Alsdorf <bryan@stripped> wrote:

> Barry-Home wrote:
>
>> 1) I would edit monitor.php to reflect the proper ownership of the conifg
>> and setup files.
>>

> Agree, apache I should note this in the setup.
>
> 2) Not familiar with the IRC bot, but it looks like it is not running.
>> Maybe you should not be running monitor.pohp if you don't want to run the
>> bot.
>>

> If the bot is not supposed to be running just comment it out the check in
> monitor.php / class.monitor.php.
>
> /bryan
>

>> Barry
>>

>> Jerry wrote:
>>
>>> In my monitor.php, I keep getting these errors;
>>>
>>> ERROR: File owner mismatch (path: .../config/config.php; current owner:
>>> www-data; correct owner: apache)
>>> ERROR: File owner mismatch (path: .../config/setup.php; current owner:
>>> www-data; correct owner: apache)
>>> ERROR: Could not find IRC bot pid from process list.
>>>
>>> Please help me out on these;
>>>
>>> 1. I do not have apache in my system as a user or group, how can i change
>>> configs in the config.php & setup.php files to be run by www-data
>>> instead.
>>> 2. When i run ps -ef | grep '[-]q bot.php' i get nothing, I do not want
>>> run the bot because i do not know its purpose for my company system or
>>> the
>>> security
>>> problems it might come with.
>>> 3. I would like to send an email to eventum to create, update an issue,
>>> what
>>> must I have and setup.

>>> 270.13.41/2277 - Release Date: 08/02/09 05:56:00
>>>

> --
> Bryan Alsdorf, Lead Web Developer
> Monty Program, AB. http://askmonty.org

Kind Regards;

Ochieng Jerry Joram
Mob: (256) 703960019
http://www.jerryeguru.vox.com/
Look for opportunities, not guarantees. Hope for the best. -- Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe

monitor.phpJerry3 Aug
  • Re: monitor.phpBarry-Home3 Aug
    • Re: monitor.phpBryan Alsdorf3 Aug