List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jerry Date:August 3 2009 8:56am
Subject:monitor.php
View as plain text
In my monitor.php, I keep getting these errors;

ERROR: File owner mismatch (path: .../config/config.php; current owner:
www-data; correct owner: apache)
ERROR: File owner mismatch (path: .../config/setup.php; current owner:
www-data; correct owner: apache)
ERROR: Could not find IRC bot pid from process list.

Please help me out on these;

1. I do not have apache in my system as a user or group, how can i change
configs in the config.php & setup.php files to be run by www-data instead.
2. When i run ps -ef | grep '[-]q bot.php' i get nothing, I do not want to
run the bot because i do not know its purpose for my company system or the
security
problems it might come with.
3. I would like to send an email to eventum to create, update an issue, what
must I have and setup.

--
Kind Regards;

Ochieng Jerry Joram
Mob: (256) 703960019
http://www.jerryeguru.vox.com/
Look for opportunities, not guarantees. Hope for the best. -- Johann
Wolfgang von Goethe

monitor.phpJerry3 Aug
  • Re: monitor.phpBarry-Home3 Aug
    • Re: monitor.phpBryan Alsdorf3 Aug