List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:November 1 2004 2:34pm
Subject:RE: Eventum with External Mail Server??
View as plain text
Chris,

> Can I use the IMAP within that system to handle my eventum emails? I
> have tried to set the SMTP (Outgoing Email) Settings to be
> pointing to
> that machine but with no luck for sending emails.

Yes, you can use pretty much any externak IMAP server to handle your emails.

As for the SMTP settings, you may need to talk to your Exchange Server
Administrator to know more details about how to use it to send outgoing emails.

--Joao

Thread
Eventum with External Mail Server??Chris Winfield-Blum1 Nov
  • RE: Eventum with External Mail Server??Joao Prado Maia1 Nov
RE: Eventum with External Mail Server??Adam Trimeloni1 Nov
  • Re: Eventum with External Mail Server??Chris Winfield-Blum2 Nov