List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:July 16 2009 1:34pm
Subject:Re: Some E-Mails not being accepted
View as plain text
Hello Barry,

On Wed, 15 Jul 2009, Barry-Home wrote:

> Remember that email addresses must match exactly what is in the creators,
> assigned, notification, and authorized repliers, and that customer@
> example.com does **NOT** match customer@*my*.example.com.
>
> We are constantly battling this one.

Thanks for the reply. This indeed a trap to watch out for but we have
disabled the check for authorized repliers completely some time ago.
Everybody (including spammers...) is allowed to sent in e-mail. It's about
1% of e-mails where this does not work, though. It must be something in
the headers that the (PEAR?) code does not like.

If this problem does not ring a bell with anyone we'll whether we can find
the reason by plastering the code with debug output until we have found
the reason.

Harri.
Thread
Some E-Mails not being acceptedHarri Porten15 Jul
  • Re: Some E-Mails not being acceptedBarry-Home16 Jul
    • Re: Some E-Mails not being acceptedHarri Porten16 Jul
  • Re: Some E-Mails not being accepted [fixed, preliminary patch]Harri Porten17 Jul