List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Harri Porten Date:July 15 2009 7:59pm
Subject:Some E-Mails not being accepted
View as plain text
Hi!

From time to time we experience customer e-mails being seen by
process_mail_queue.php but never get accepted into the Associated Mails
list. I did not find any errors being reported, yet. Re-adding them to the
mail queue does not help. Only option is to "forward" them from one of our
mail clients.

Anyone seen this before?

This is with Eventum 2.2 and PHP 5.2.0.

Harri.
Thread
Some E-Mails not being acceptedHarri Porten15 Jul
  • Re: Some E-Mails not being acceptedBarry-Home16 Jul
    • Re: Some E-Mails not being acceptedHarri Porten16 Jul
  • Re: Some E-Mails not being accepted [fixed, preliminary patch]Harri Porten17 Jul