List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:June 22 2009 6:20am
Subject:Re: Eventum Groups
View as plain text
Hi,

Srivathsan, M IN BLR SISL wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sadly for me, Eventum Group funda has been designed to be exclusive.  If only this
> was not the case, i.e., if an Eventum User could be a member of more than 1 (Eventum)
> group, it would be have made many of my solutions easier.

Unfortunately when I implemented groups I was doing it in a hurry to reach a certain goal
and didn't anticipate the need for multiple groups. It is something I would like to see
fixed, but I don't know when I will get around to it.

I welcome any patches that change this, and would be happy to be involved in the design
process.

Best Regards,
/bryan
Thread
Eventum GroupsMarc Rantanen20 Jun
  • Re: Eventum GroupsMichael Diamond20 Jun
    • RE: Eventum GroupsM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan21 Jun
      • Re: Eventum GroupsBryan Alsdorf22 Jun
        • RE: Eventum GroupsM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan8 Jul
          • Re: Eventum GroupsMichael Diamond8 Jul
            • RE: Eventum GroupsDavid Anderson8 Jul
              • RE: Eventum GroupsM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan8 Jul
            • RE: Eventum GroupsM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan8 Jul
              • Re: Eventum GroupsBryan Alsdorf8 Jul