List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:M  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan Date:June 3 2009 12:21pm
Subject:RE: Bug in Mandatory Custom fields
View as plain text
Hi,

After digging to some extent, I found that the JavaScript function checkCustomFields()
defined in <eventum>/js/validation.js is quite different from that in v2.1.1.  The
mandatory check for Custom Fields works in 2.1.1.

Since I am not a PHP / JavaScript / Smarty maven, could someone help me out please?

Thanks and rgds,
Watson