List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jesse Crawford Date:May 30 2009 4:01am
Subject:Account permission troubles
View as plain text
Hello,
I'm having a simple but very annoying problem with Eventum 2.2. I just set
up Eventum today and have set up two users. Problem is, I've discovered just
now that both users are managers. Since we're both managers we can't promote
either of us to admin, and we can't change system settings!
I poked around in the database but didn't see on cursory inspection where
user permissions are stored. A little searching turned up that this might be
a problem in certain 1.x versions but got nothing about 2.x versions.
Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Jesse Crawford
jesse@stripped
503-465-4953
www.ce-int.net

Thread
Account permission troublesJesse Crawford30 May
  • RE: Account permission troublesM  IN BLR SISL Srivathsan30 May
    • Re: Account permission troublesJesse Crawford30 May
      • Re: Account permission troublesBryan Alsdorf30 May