List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bryan Alsdorf Date:May 26 2009 4:34pm
Subject:Re: Not able to download emails to Eventum more than once
View as plain text
Do you get an error message? Does the script leave a lock file?

/bryan

Milos Hyravy wrote:
> I installed Eventum 2.2 to our web site. Set it up to load Support queue from emails
> coming to our support email. Once everything is done, cron job is set to run
> download-emails script every 30 minutes.
>
> The problem: it runs the job once and stop. No more emails are loaded into Associate
> Emails list and no more issues are created from there. Has anybody else had similar
> experience with Eventum?

Thread
Not able to download emails to Eventum more than onceMilos Hyravy26 May
  • Re: Not able to download emails to Eventum more than onceBryan Alsdorf26 May
    • RE: Not able to download emails to Eventum more than onceMilos Hyravy26 May
      • Re: Not able to download emails to Eventum more than onceBryan Alsdorf26 May