List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Milos Hyravy Date:May 26 2009 10:01am
Subject:Not able to download emails to Eventum more than once
View as plain text
I installed Eventum 2.2 to our web site. Set it up to load Support queue from emails
coming to our support email. Once everything is done, cron job is set to run
download-emails script every 30 minutes.

The problem: it runs the job once and stop. No more emails are loaded into Associate
Emails list and no more issues are created from there. Has anybody else had similar
experience with Eventum?

Thread
Not able to download emails to Eventum more than onceMilos Hyravy26 May
  • Re: Not able to download emails to Eventum more than onceBryan Alsdorf26 May
    • RE: Not able to download emails to Eventum more than onceMilos Hyravy26 May
      • Re: Not able to download emails to Eventum more than onceBryan Alsdorf26 May