List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Stephen North Date:May 26 2009 9:11am
Subject:Permanently removing emails
View as plain text
Hi,

I've a question that was hoping that somebody may be able to help
with...

I've been using Eventum for about a year now, and the quantity of
removed emails has got to 13000.

When I view removed emails, select all, and hit permanently remove, it
hangs and doesn't remove them.

I was thinking the cause of this was the amount of emails it has to
remove being far too many.

So, I was hoping to just delete them directly from the database.

What is the table that I would delete them from?

Many thanks,

Steve North

Support Manager

Surecomp Business Solutions Ltd

This mail was sent via Mail-SeCure System.

Thread
Permanently removing emailsStephen North26 May
  • Re: Permanently removing emailsBryan Alsdorf26 May
    • RE: Permanently removing emailsDavid Anderson27 May