List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 25 2004 6:54pm
Subject:RE: Localized templates
View as plain text
Christian,

> Ok, I see...when do you plan to include this feature into
> eventum? Within the next months or do we talk about years?
> I'm asking, because the current version (1.3.1) is just
> perfect for our needs and it would make sense for me to just
> translate all the templates and work with that version for years :)

I'm glad that you like Eventum enough to say something like that. To tell you
the truth, this feature is not our top priority thing at the moment, so I would
actually leave this for the community to improve if needed, or you could just
wait a few months until we feel like fixing this ourselves.

It's not a simple change, though. This type of modification would touch on
pretty much all of Eventum with regards to the templates, so I would like to
leave this for a 2.0 release (or higher). So yeah, we are talking about a few
months still.

--Joao

Thread
Localized templatesChristian Dennig25 Oct
  • RE: Localized templatesJoao Prado Maia25 Oct
AW: Localized templatesChristian Dennig25 Oct