List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Dennig Date:October 25 2004 6:39pm
Subject:AW: Localized templates
View as plain text
Ok, I see...when do you plan to include this feature into eventum? Within the next months
or do we talk about years? I'm asking, because the current version (1.3.1) is just
perfect for our needs and it would make sense for me to just translate all the templates
and work with that version for years :)

Cheers,
Christian