List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 25 2004 4:16pm
Subject:RE: Localized templates
View as plain text
Christian,

> I was wondering if there exist localized templates for eventum?!?
> Especially german...I think it's not a problem to translate
> them, but if
> someone has already done that, it would be much easier :) it would be
> quiete a lot of work...

There was a contribution a few weeks ago from a german user of a localized
version, but it is outdated by now. The real problem here is that Eventum is not
properly designed to handle translated strings or whatnot. So even though you
may want to translate Eventum, it would be pretty difficult to merge those
changes into the main version.

--Joao

Thread
Localized templatesChristian Dennig25 Oct
  • RE: Localized templatesJoao Prado Maia25 Oct
AW: Localized templatesChristian Dennig25 Oct