List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 20 2004 3:52pm
Subject:RE: email routing crashing in class.support.php
View as plain text
Devananda,

> Sorry for this, it's my error. Figured out that IMAP support was not
> compiled into my PHP version. I hadn't thought to check,
> since Eventum
> has been sending mails with no problems.

Yes, we will add a warning to the installation screen to check for the IMAP
support. However, email was being sent because it doesn't rely on the IMAP
module.

Thanks for the report.

--Joao

Thread
email routing crashing in class.support.phpDevananda19 Oct
  • Re: email routing crashing in class.support.phpDevananda19 Oct
    • RE: email routing crashing in class.support.phpJoao Prado Maia20 Oct