List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joao Prado Maia Date:October 19 2004 1:37pm
Subject:RE: Problem with process_commits.pl
View as plain text
Neil,

> I know this isn't a major issue, but I've found that if a user makes a
> CVS commit and uses brackets anywhere apart from around the issue
> number, a number of errors such as the one below are
> generated, and the
> CVS changes are not linked to the issue.
>
> It looks like the commit log parser can't handle the comment, but I'm
> not sure how to fix it.

That's a pretty bad limitation, indeed. I'll add this bug fix as a requirement
for our next 1.3.2 release.

Thanks for the report!

--Joao

Thread
Problem with process_commits.plNeil Maitland8 Dec
  • RE: Problem with process_commits.plJoao Prado Maia19 Oct
RE: Problem with process_commits.plNeil Maitland22 Oct
  • RE: Problem with process_commits.plJoao Prado Maia25 Oct