List:Eventum General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Devananda Date:October 18 2004 10:30pm
Subject:email routing crashing in class.support.php
View as plain text
I've added debugging output to track the execution progress, and when I
manually run

/usr/local/bin/php -q download_emails.php eventum neomail.dohring.com INBOX

the code exits at line 410:
     $mbox = @imap_open(Support::getServerURI($info),
$info['ema_username'], $info['ema_password']);

This explains why, as mentioned in my last email, Eventum is not
recieving any emails sent to it - it is crashing when trying to connect
to our IMAP server!

Can anyone lend me some guidance?

Thanks,
Devananda
Neopets, Inc
Thread
email routing crashing in class.support.phpDevananda19 Oct
  • Re: email routing crashing in class.support.phpDevananda19 Oct
    • RE: email routing crashing in class.support.phpJoao Prado Maia20 Oct